Activated PEGs for C-Terminal PEGylation
JenKem Technology manufactures high quality PEG derivatives for Carboxyl PEGylation, from non-GMP small laboratory scale, to commercial scale in GMP and non-GMP grade. Amine functionalized PEGs are the most employed PEG reagents for C-terminus PEGylation proteins and peptides. PEGylation of carboxyl groups with PEG amines requires the presence of coupling agents, such as water-soluble EDC, with or without NHS, for aqueous PEGylation at pH 7.2 [1-4]; or water-insoluble DCC, for non-aqueous carboxyl PEGylation reactions .
Activated PEG products for C-terminal PEGylation with molecular weights, branching, and functional groups not listed in our online catalog may be available by custom synthesis. Please inquire at email@example.com about pricing and availability of custom PEGs for Carboxyl PEGylation.
JenKem Technology provides GMP grade PEG derivatives and bulk orders via custom synthesis, offering the opportunity to match customers’ special quality requirements. JenKem Technology is capable of development and synthesis of a wide range of GMP PEG derivatives starting at 200g up to 40 kg or greater batches, under ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified quality management system, following ICH Q7A guidelines. For inquiries on cGMP production of PEG derivatives please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Y-shape PEG Amine
Methoxy PEG Amine
Homobifunctional diAmine PEGs
Heterobifunctional PEGs Functionalized with Protected Amine and Amine
Multiarm Homofunctional PEGs Functionalized with Amine:
Multiarm Heterobifunctional PEGs Functionalized with Amine and Protected Amine:
1. Dao, T.P.T., et al., A new formulation of curcumin using poly(lactic-co-glycolic acid)—polyethylene glycol diblock copolymer as carrier material, Adv. Nat. Sci. Nanosci. Nanotechnol 2014: 5 035013 (7pp)
2. Gyudo Lee, Real-Time Quantitative Monitoring of Specific Peptide Cleavage by a Proteinase for Cancer Diagnosis, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2012, 51, 5837 –5841
3. Zhang, Ti, et al., In vivo photoacoustic imaging of breast cancer tumor with HER2-targeted nanodiamonds, Proc Soc Photo Opt Instrum Eng. 2013; 8815
4. Lin Dai, Novel Multiarm Polyethylene glycol-Dihydroartemisinin Conjugates Enhancing Therapeutic Efficacy in Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer, Scientific Reports 2014, 4 : 5871
5. York, A.W., Kinetically Assembled Nanoparticles of Bioactive Macromolecules Exhibit Enhanced Stability and Cell-Targeted Biological Efficacy, Adv. Mater. 2012, 24: 733–739. DOI: 10.1002/adma.201103348
Founded in 2001 by experts in PEG synthesis and PEGylation, JenKem Technology specializes exclusively in the development and manufacturing of high quality polyethylene glycol (PEG) products and derivatives, and related custom synthesis and PEGylation services. JenKem Technology is ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified, and adheres to ICH Q7A guidelines for GMP manufacture. The production of JenKem® PEGs is back-integrated to in-house polymerization from ethylene oxide, enabling facile traceability for regulated customers. JenKem Technology caters to the PEGylation needs of the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and diagnostics, and emerging chemical specialty markets, from laboratory scale through large commercial scale.