Development and manufacture of a wide range of PEG and PEG co-polymer derivatives with high purity and low polydispersity, currently in 1 gram to 40 kg or greater sized batches, under ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified Quality Management Systems, following ICH Q7 guidelines for GMP manufacture.
Controlled manufacture of raw polyethylene glycol polymers with targeted molecular weights and functionality via the polymerization of ethylene oxide in 5kg, 15kg, 20kg, and 100kg batches, as needed, for PEG derivative manufacture, with annual capacity of over 10 metric tons of high quality raw PEGs, with a new plant that has come on stream in 2017 which also has the capability of the purification of these raw PEGs under GMP conditions if needed for even higher quality products.
Custom synthesis of activated and raw PEGs: Y-Shaped, Linear Methoxy, Homobifunctional, Heterobifunctional, Multi-arm and Multi-arm Heterobifunctional, Monodisperse (Discrete) PEGs, Biodegradable PEG Co-Polymers such as PEG-PLGA, PEG-PLA, PEG-PCL, and other block co-polymers, and PEG GPC Standards.
Custom PEGylation of proteins, peptides, oligonucleotides, and small molecules; and conjugation of PEGs to other polymer systems.
Online ordering of JenKem® catalog PEG products available on our website, with global distribution of JenKem® PEG products direct from JenKem Technology China facilities. Many research grade PEG derivatives sold through a collaboration with MilliporeSigma, listed in their catalog and on their website and identified as being a product of JenKem Technology. Large scale and GMP manufacturing offered on a custom synthesis basis, with flexibility to match customers’ specifications.
- JenKem Technology respects the intellectual property of others
- As of August 2021, JenKem Technology has 86 patent approvals, 43 pending patent applications, and many other novel technologies under development
- Several innovative PEG and PEGylation-related technologies patented by JenKem Technology are available for out-licensing
- JenKem Technology has filed DMFs for several of its PEG products, and has the capability to file other DMFs with the US FDA and China FDA at customers’ request
JenKem Technology Tianjin – Site for commercial scale GMP manufacture of PEG derivatives, small scale PEG production, and R&D
- New plant in Tianjin, China, came on stream in 2013
- Audited by numerous multi-national pharma, biotech, and medical device companies for commercial-scale PEG manufacture
- Located in the established Tianjin Economic-Technological Development Area (TEDA), a thriving area with globally recognized companies
- Neighbors include: GSK, Novo Nordisk, Wuxi, and Novozymes
JenKem Technology Liaoning – Facility for PEG raw materials manufacture and back-up GMP manufacture of PEG derivatives
- Newest plant in Panjin, China, came on stream in 2017
- Located in the Liaoning province
- Convenient access to ethylene oxide raw material for PEG raw material production
- Back-up facility for GMP production
JenKem Technology Beijing – Headquarters, R&D, PEGylation site
- Located in New Northwest Territories Development Zone, Beijing, China
- Part of Zhongguancun Science Park
- Surrounded by numerous international companies
- Sales and marketing for JenKem Technology’s customers located in mainland China
JenKem Technology USA – JenKem Technology’s international business office
- Sales, business development, technical support, and marketing for JenKem Technology’s PEG and PEG co-polymer products, custom PEG synthesis, and PEGylation services
- Serves all JenKem Technology’s customers located outside mainland China
- Located in the Dallas, TX area
We warmly invite our customers to audit our facilities!