PEG products with additional MW may be made to order, please contact us for details
$120.00 – $480.00
Superior quality PEG Dithiol (PEG (Thiol)2.
(diThiol PEG)) from JenKem Technology (≥ 95% purity) is a homobifunctional thiol reactive PEG derivative selective for sulfhydryl groups on cystein side chains under mild reaction conditions. Homobifunctional PEG derivatives from JenKem Technology have numerous applications as crosslinkers for PEGylation of proteins and peptides, nanoparticle and surface modifications. Conjugation with homobifunctional PEGs ensures an increased drug load compared to pegylation with linear PEGs. JenKem Technology offers Thiol PEG Thiol with MW 3,500 Da (HS-PEG3500-SH) and MW 5,000 Da (HS-PEG5000-SH), in 1g and 5g packing sizes.
Different MW of PEG (Thiol)2 may be available by custom synthesis, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details on custom PEGs. JenKem Technology provides repackaging services for an additional fee, please contact us if you require a different package size than our catalog selection.
Bulk PEGs and GMP grade PEGs are made-to-order. Please contact us for bulk pricing.
- Alaohali, A., et al., GSK3 Inhibitor-Induced Dentinogenesis Using a Hydrogel. Journal of Dental Research. 2021.
- Liu, S, et al., Injectable and Degradable PEG Hydrogel with Antibacterial Performance for Promoting Wound Healing. ACS Applied Bio Materials. 2021, 4(3):2769-80.
- Grigoryan, B, et al., Development, characterization, and applications of multi-material stereolithography bioprinting. Scientific reports. 2021, 11(1):1-3.
- Ahmad, T., et al. Development of wound healing scaffolds with precisely-triggered sequential release of therapeutic nanoparticles. Biomaterials science. 2021 Jun 15;9(12):4278-88.
- Widener, AE, et al., Guest–host interlinked PEG-MAL granular hydrogels as an engineered cellular microenvironment. Biomaterials Science. 2021, 9(7):2480-93.
- Liu, S., et al., Effects of the proportion of two different cross-linkers on the material and biological properties of enzymatically degradable PEG hydrogels, Polymer Degradation and Stability, 2020, V. 172.
- Truong, N.F., et al., Microporous annealed particle hydrogel stiffness, void space size, and adhesion properties impact cell proliferation, cell spreading, and gene transfer, Acta Biomaterialia, 2019.
- Zhang, J., et al, Insight into the role of grafting density in the self-assembly of acrylic acid-grafted-collagen, International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 2019.
- Bae, S.W., et al., Dynamic, Bioresponsive Hydrogels via Changes in DNA Aptamer Conformation, Macromolecular bioscience, 2019, 19(2):1800353.
- Wehrman, M.D., et al., Rheological properties and structure of step‐and chain‐growth gels concentrated above the overlap concentration. AIChE Journal, 2017.
- Kozai, T.D.Y, et al., Two-photon imaging of chronically implanted neural electrodes: Sealing methods and new insights, Journal of Neuroscience Methods, 2016, 258, P. 46-55.
- Sridhar, B. V., et al., Development of a Cellularly Degradable PEG Hydrogel to Promote Articular Cartilage Extracellular Matrix Deposition. Advanced Healthcare Materials, 2015, 4: 702–713.
- Sridhar, B.V., et al., Covalently tethered TGF-β1 with encapsulated chondrocytes in a PEG hydrogel system enhances extracellular matrix production. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A, 2014.
Note: Starting July 2016, PEG (Thiol)2 is the new name of the product Thiol PEG Thiol (MW 3500 (HS-PEG3500-SH) and MW 5000 (HS-PEG5000-SH)).
Founded in 2001 by experts in PEG synthesis and PEGylation, JenKem Technology specializes exclusively in the development and manufacturing of high quality polyethylene glycol (PEG) products and derivatives, and related custom synthesis and PEGylation services. JenKem Technology is ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified, and adheres to ICH Q7A guidelines for GMP manufacture. The production of JenKem® PEGs is back-integrated to in-house polymerization from ethylene oxide, enabling facile traceability for regulated customers. JenKem Technology caters to the PEGylation needs of the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and diagnostics, and emerging chemical specialty markets, from laboratory scale through large commercial scale.