PEG products with additional MW may be made to order, please contact us for details
Methoxy PEG Acrylate
$80.00 – $640.00
Methoxy PEG Acrylate with superior quality specification of ≥90% Substitution.
Methoxy PEG Acrylate (M-PEG Acrylate, or Acryl PEG) from JenKem Technology is a thiol-reactive PEG, reacting with sulfhydryl groups via Michael addition reactions. Acrylate groups are typically involved in vinyl photopolymerization or co-polymerization. Methoxy PEG Acrylate is available with MW 5,000 (M-ACLT-5000) and MW 20,000 Da (M-ACLT-20K), in 1g and 10g packing sizes. JenKem Technology provides repackaging services for an additional fee, please contact us if you require a different package size than our catalog selection.
Different MW of Methoxy PEG Acrylate products may be available by custom synthesis, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details on custom PEGs. Bulk PEGs and GMP grade PEGs are made-to-order. Please contact us for bulk pricing.
- DiVito, KA, et al., Hydrodynamic Focusing-Enabled Blood Vessel Fabrication for in Vitro Modeling of Neural Surrogates. Journal of Medical and Biological Engineering. 2021, 1-4.
- Carleton, M. M., et al., Injectable and degradable methacrylic acid hydrogel alters macrophage response in skeletal muscle, Biomaterials, 2019, 223.
- DiVito, K.A., et al., Microfabricated blood vessels undergo neoangiogenesis, Biomaterials, 2017.
- Hu, Y., et al., Facile Construction of Mitochondria-Targeting Nanoparticles for Enhanced Phototherapeutic Effects, Biomaterials Science, 2017.
- Lin, C.-C., A. Raza, and H. Shih, PEG hydrogels formed by thiol-ene photo-click chemistry and their effect on the formation and recovery of insulin-secreting cell spheroids. Biomaterials, 2011, 32(36): p. 9685-9695.
Founded in 2001 by experts in PEG synthesis and PEGylation, JenKem Technology specializes exclusively in the development and manufacturing of high quality polyethylene glycol (PEG) products and derivatives, and related custom polymer synthesis and PEGylation services. JenKem Technology is ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified, and adheres to ICH Q7A guidelines for GMP manufacture. The production of JenKem® PEGs is back-integrated to in-house polymerization from ethylene oxide, enabling facile traceability for regulated customers. JenKem Technology caters to the PEGylation needs of the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and diagnostics, and emerging chemical specialty markets, from laboratory scale through large commercial scale.