PEG products with additional MW may be made to order, please contact us for details
$150.00 – $600.00
PEG (Vinylsulfone)2 reagent with superior quality specification of ≥ 90% Substitution.
PEG (Vinylsulfone)2 (diVinylsulfone PEG) from JenKem Technology is a thiol reactive homobifunctional PEG for sulhydryl pegylation at high pH. Homobifunctional PEG derivatives from JenKem Technology have numerous applications as crosslinkers for PEGylation of proteins and peptides, nanoparticle and surface modifications. Conjugation with homobifunctional PEGs ensures an increased drug load compared to pegylation with linear PEGs. JenKem Technology offers PEG (Vinylsulfone)2 with MW 3,500 Da (VS-PEG3500-VS) and MW 5,000 Da (VS-PEG5000-VS), in 1g and 5g packing sizes.
Different MW of PEG diVinylsulfone may be available by custom synthesis, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details on custom PEGs. JenKem Technology provides repackaging services for an additional fee, please contact us if you require a different package size than our catalog selection.
Bulk PEGs and GMP grade PEGs are made-to-order. Please contact us for bulk pricing.
- Rutz, A. L., et al., Employing PEG crosslinkers to optimize cell viability in gel phase bioinks and tailor post printing mechanical properties, Acta Biomaterialia, 2019.
- Li, H., et al., Bioengineered three-dimensional scaffolds to elucidate the effects of material biodegradability on cell behavior using POSS-PEG hybrid hydrogels, Polymer Degradation and Stability, 2019, 164:118-26.
- Day, J.R., et al., The impact of functional groups of poly(ethylene glycol) macromers on the physical properties of photo-polymerized hydrogels and the local inflammatory response in the host, Acta Biomaterialia, 2018, 67, P. 42-52.
- Stoichevska, V., et al., Engineering specific chemical modification sites into a collagen‐like protein from Streptococcus pyogenes, Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A., 2017.
- Heffernan, J.M., et al., Bioengineered Scaffolds for 3D Analysis of Glioblastoma Proliferation and Invasion, Annals of Biomedical Engineering,, 43:8, p. 1965-1977.
- Addington, C.P., et al., Enhancing neural stem cell response to SDF-1α gradients through hyaluronic acid-laminin hydrogels, Biomaterials, 2015, 72, p. 11-19.
- Ma, Y., et al., Artificial microniches for probing mesenchymal stem cell fate in 3D, Biomater. Sci., 2014, 2, 1661.
- Neubauer, M.P., Mechanics of Microparticles in the Context of Structure and Functionality, Universitat Bayreuth, 2014.
Note: Starting July 2016, PEG (Vinylsulfone)2 is the new name of the product Vinylsulfone PEG Vinylsulfone (MW 3500 (VS-PEG3500-VS) and MW 5000 (VS-PEG5000-VS)).
Founded in 2001 by experts in PEG synthesis and PEGylation, JenKem Technology specializes exclusively in the development and manufacturing of high quality polyethylene glycol (PEG) products and derivatives, and related custom synthesis and PEGylation services. JenKem Technology is ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified, and adheres to ICH Q7A guidelines for GMP manufacture. The production of JenKem® PEGs is back-integrated to in-house polymerization from ethylene oxide, enabling facile traceability for regulated customers. JenKem Technology caters to the PEGylation needs of the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and diagnostics, and emerging chemical specialty markets, from laboratory scale through large commercial scale.