PEG (Vinylsulfone)2 reagent with superior quality specification of ≥ 90% Substitution.
PEG (Vinylsulfone)2 (diVinylsulfone PEG) from JenKem Technology is a thiol reactive homobifunctional PEG for sulhydryl pegylation at high pH. Homobifunctional PEG derivatives from JenKem Technology have numerous applications as crosslinkers for PEGylation of proteins and peptides, nanoparticle and surface modifications. Conjugation with homobifunctional PEGs ensures an increased drug load compared to pegylation with linear PEGs. JenKem Technology offers PEG (Vinylsulfone)2 with MW 3,500 Da (VS-PEG3500-VS) and MW 5,000 Da (VS-PEG5000-VS), in 1g and 5g packing sizes.
Different MW of PEG diVinylsulfone may be available by custom synthesis, please email us at email@example.com for details on custom PEGs. JenKem Technology provides repackaging services for an additional fee, please contact us if you require a different package size than our catalog selection. Bulk PEGs and GMP PEGs are also available upon request. Please contact us for special bulk pricing.
1. Stoichevska, V., et al., Engineering specific chemical modification sites into a collagen‐like protein from Streptococcus pyogenes, Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A., 2017.
2. Heffernan, J.M., et al., Bioengineered Scaffolds for 3D Analysis of Glioblastoma Proliferation and Invasion, Annals of Biomedical Engineering,, Volume 43, Issue 8, pp 1965-1977.
3. Addington, C.P., et al., Enhancing neural stem cell response to SDF-1α gradients through hyaluronic acid-laminin hydrogels, Biomaterials, 2015, Volume 72, Pages 11-19.
4. Ma, Y., et al., Artificial microniches for probing mesenchymal stem cell fate in 3D, Biomater. Sci., 2014, 2, 1661.
5. Neubauer, M.P., Mechanics of Microparticles in the Context of Structure and Functionality, 2014 Universität Bayreuth, Germany.
Note: Starting July 2016, PEG (Vinylsulfone)2 is the new name of the product Vinylsulfone PEG Vinylsulfone (MW 3500 (VS-PEG3500-VS) and MW 5000 (VS-PEG5000-VS)).
Founded in 2001 by recognized experts in PEG synthesis and PEGylation, JenKem Technology specializes exclusively in the development and manufacturing of high quality polyethylene glycol (PEG) products and derivatives, and related custom synthesis and PEGylation services. JenKem Technology is ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified, and adheres to ICH Q7A guidelines for GMP manufacture. The production of JenKem® PEGs is back-integrated to on-site manufacturing from ethylene oxide, enabling facile traceability for GMP regulated customers. JenKem Technology caters to the PEGylation needs of the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and diagnostics, and emerging chemical specialty markets, from laboratory scale through large commercial scale.