PEG products with additional MW may be made to order, please contact us for details
Methoxy PEG Azide
$100.00 – $800.00
Methoxy PEG Azide with superior quality specification of ≥90% Substitution.
Methoxy PEG Azide from JenKem Technology (M-PEG Azide) is a high selectivity linear click chemistry PEG reagent for pegylation of alkynes under simple rapid reaction conditions even in aqueous environment. The azide group of Methoxy PEG Azide can be reduced to amine by hydrogenolysis.
JenKem Technology offers Methoxy PEG Azide with MW 5,000 Da (M-AZIDE-5000) and MW 20,000 Da (M-AZIDE-20K), in 1g and 10g packing sizes. JenKem Technology provides repackaging services for an additional fee, please contact us if you require a different package size than our catalog selection. Different MW of Methoxy PEG Azide products may be available by custom synthesis, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details on custom PEGs.
Bulk and GMP grade PEGs may be made-to-order. Please contact us for bulk pricing.
- Luo, Y., et al., Gradient tumor microenvironment-promoted penetrating micelles for hypoxia relief and immunosuppression reversion in pancreatic cancer treatment, Acta Biomaterialia, 167, 2023.
- Ko, JH, et al., Safety and Biodistribution Profile of Poly (styrenyl acetal trehalose) and Its Granulocyte Colony Stimulating Factor Conjugate. Biomacromolecules. 2022.
- Zhang, Y., et al., Endogenous albumin-mediated delivery of redox-responsive paclitaxel-loaded micelles for targeted cancer therapy, Biomaterials, 2018, V. 183, P. 243-257.
- Li, J., et al., Smart Asymmetric Vesicles with Triggered Availability of Inner Cell-Penetrating Shells for Specific Intracellular Drug Delivery, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2017.
- Tardy, B.L., Self-Assembled Stimuli-Responsive Polyrotaxane Core–Shell Particles, Biomacromolecules, 2014, 15(1) p: 53-59.
- Li, J., et al., PEG-sheddable polyplex micelles as smart gene carriers based on MMP-cleavable peptide-linked block copolymers, Chem Commun (Camb), 2013, 49(62):6974-6
Founded in 2001 by experts in PEG synthesis and PEGylation, JenKem Technology specializes exclusively in the development and manufacturing of high quality polyethylene glycol (PEG) products and derivatives, and related custom polymer synthesis and PEGylation services. JenKem Technology is ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified, and adheres to ICH Q7A guidelines for GMP manufacture. The production of JenKem® PEGs is back-integrated to in-house polymerization from ethylene oxide, enabling facile traceability for regulated customers. JenKem Technology caters to the PEGylation needs of the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and diagnostics, and emerging chemical specialty markets, from laboratory scale through large commercial scale.