PEG products with additional MW may be made to order, please contact us for details
t-Boc Amine PEG Succinimidyl Carboxymethyl Ester
$400.00 – $1,600.00
High quality t-Boc Amine PEG Succinimidyl Carboxymethyl Ester with a standard quality specification of >90% Substitution.
Heterobifunctional t-Boc Amine PEG Succinimidyl Carboxymethyl Ester products with TBOC protected amine from JenKem Technology are generally employed as crosslinking agents or as spacers between two different chemical entities. The PEG moiety in the heterofunctional PEG derivatives provides water solubility, biocompatibility, and flexibility. Applications are especially geared towards the development of antibody drug conjugates (ADC’s).
Heterobifunctional PEGylation reagents with molecular weights, branching, and functional groups not listed in our online catalog may be available by custom synthesis. Please inquire at email@example.com about pricing and availability of custom PEGs.
Bulk PEGs and GMP grade PEGs are made-to-order. Please contact us for bulk pricing.
Click here to download the MSDS
- Chen, Q., et al., Biodegradable nanoparticles decorated with different carbohydrates for efficient macrophage-targeted gene therapy, Journal of Controlled Release, 2020; 323:179-90.
- Kuruvilla, S.P., et al., Effect of N-acetylgalactosamine ligand valency on targeting dendrimers to hepatic cancer cells, International journal of pharmaceutics, 2018, 545(1-2), pp.27-36.
- Kuruvilla, S.P., et al., N-Acetylgalactosamine-Targeted Delivery of Dendrimer-Doxorubicin Conjugates Influences Doxorubicin Cytotoxicity and Metabolic Profile in Hepatic Cancer Cells, Adv. Healthcare Mater., 2017, 1601046.3.
- Balasso, A., et al., Re-programming pullulan for targeting and controlled release of doxorubicin to the hepatocellular carcinoma cells, European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2017.
- Lu, J., et al., Targeted Delivery of Doxorubicin by Folic Acid-Decorated Dual Functional Nanocarrier, Mol. Pharmaceutics, 2014, 11(11), p: 4164–4178.
- Tanwir, K., et al., Coexisting Phases in PEGylated Phosphocholine Membranes: A Model Study, Langmuir, 2012, 28(39), pp 14000–14009.
- Zhang, Y., et al., Incorporation of a selective sigma-2 receptor ligand enhances uptake of liposomes by multiple cancer cells. Int J Nanomedicine, 2012, 7: p. 4473–4485.
- Smolensky, E. D., et al., Magnetoluminescent Agents for Dual MRI and Time-Gated Fluorescence Imaging, European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry, 2012, (12): 2141-2147.
- Smolensky, E. D., et al., A responsive particulate MRI contrast agent for copper(I): a cautionary tale, Dalton Trans., 2012, 41, 8039-8046.
Note: Starting July 2016, t-Boc Amine PEG Succinimidyl Carboxymethyl Ester is the new name of the product t-Boc Amine PEG NHS (MW 2000 (TBOC-PEG2000-NHS), MW 3500 (TBOC-PEG3500-NHS), MW 5000 (TBOC-PEG5000-NHS) and MW 7500 (TBOC-PEG7500-NHS)).
Starting September 2017, the item code for these products has been changed to TBOCNH-PEG-SCM. These are only name changes implemented to better reflect the chemical structure of TBOC-PEG-NHS.
Founded in 2001 by experts in PEG synthesis and PEGylation, JenKem Technology specializes exclusively in the development and manufacturing of high quality polyethylene glycol (PEG) products and derivatives, and related custom synthesis and PEGylation services. JenKem Technology is ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified, and adheres to ICH Q7A guidelines for GMP manufacture. The production of JenKem® PEGs is back-integrated to in-house polymerization from ethylene oxide, enabling facile traceability for regulated customers. JenKem Technology caters to the PEGylation needs of the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and diagnostics, and emerging chemical specialty markets, from laboratory scale through large commercial scale.