PEG products with additional MW may be made to order, please contact us for details
t-Boc Amine PEG Hydroxyl
$250.00 – $1,000.00
High quality t-Boc Amine PEG Hydroxyl with standard quality specification of ≥95% Substitution.
Heterobifunctional t-Boc Amine PEG Hydroxyl products with TBOC protected amine from JenKem Technology are generally employed as crosslinking agents or as spacers between two different chemical entities. The PEG moiety in the heterofunctional PEG derivatives provides water solubility, biocompatibility, and flexibility. Applications are especially geared towards the development of antibody drug conjugates (ADC’s).
Heterobifunctional PEGylation reagents with molecular weights, branching, and functional groups not listed in our online catalog may be available by custom synthesis. Please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org about pricing and availability of custom PEGs.
Bulk PEGs and GMP grade PEGs are made-to-order. Please contact us for bulk pricing.
Note: Starting September 2017, the item code for these products has been changed to TBOCNH-PEG-OH. This is only a name change implemented to better reflect the chemical structure of TBOC-PEG-OH.
1. Abstiens, K., et al., Interaction of functionalized nanoparticles with serum proteins and its impact on colloidal stability and cargo leaching, Soft matter., 2019.
2. Yu, H., et al., Enzyme sensitive, surface engineered nanoparticles for enhanced delivery of camptothecin, Journal of Controlled Release, 2015, 216, P. 111-120.
3. Sunoqrot, S., et al., Prolonged blood circulation and enhanced tumor accumulation of folate-targeted dendrimer-polymer hybrid nanoparticles, Journal of Controlled Release, 2014, 191, P. 115-122.
4. Matini, T., Synthesis and characterization of variable conformation pH responsive block co-polymers for nucleic acid delivery and targeted cell entry, Polym. Chem., 2014, 5, 1626
5. Sunoqrot, S., A Multi-Scale Hybrid Nanoparticle Platform with Controlled Cellular Interaction and Targeting Kinetics ,University of Illinois at Chicago, 2013, p:74, 109.
6. Sunoqrot, S., et al., In Vitro Evaluation of Dendrimer-Polymer Hybrid Nanoparticles on Their Controlled Cellular Targeting Kinetics, Mol Pharm., 2013, 10(6): 2157–2166.
Founded in 2001 by experts in PEG synthesis and PEGylation, JenKem Technology specializes exclusively in the development and manufacturing of high quality polyethylene glycol (PEG) products and derivatives, and related custom synthesis and PEGylation services. JenKem Technology is ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified, and adheres to ICH Q7A guidelines for GMP manufacture. The production of JenKem® PEGs is back-integrated to in-house polymerization from ethylene oxide, enabling facile traceability for regulated customers. JenKem Technology caters to the PEGylation needs of the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and diagnostics, and emerging chemical specialty markets, from laboratory scale through large commercial scale.