PEG products with additional MW may be made to order, please contact us for details
Hydroxyl PEG Acetic Acid
$200.00 – $1,200.00
High quality Hydroxyl PEG Acetic Acid with standard quality specification of ≥95% Substitution.
Heterobifunctional Hydroxyl PEG Acetic Acid products from JenKem Technology are generally employed as crosslinking agents or as spacers between two different chemical entities. The PEG moiety in the heterofunctional PEG derivatives provides water solubility, biocompatibility, and flexibility. Applications are especially geared towards the development of antibody drug conjugates (ADC’s).
Heterobifunctional PEGylation reagents with molecular weights, branching, and functional groups not listed in our online catalog may be available by custom synthesis. Please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org about pricing and availability of custom PEGs.
Bulk PEGs and GMP grade PEGs are made-to-order. Please contact us for bulk pricing.
1. Abstiens, K., et al., Gold-tagged Polymeric Nanoparticles with Spatially Controlled Composition for Enhanced Detectability in Biological Environments, ACS Applied Nano Materials, 2019.
2. Abstiens, K., et al., Interaction of functionalized nanoparticles with serum proteins and its impact on colloidal stability and cargo leaching, Soft matter., 2019.
3. Feldmann, D.P., et al., The impact of microfluidic mixing of triblock micelleplexes on in vitro in vivo gene silencing and intracellular trafficking, Nanotechnology, 2017, 28(22):224001.
4. Xiao-Ding Xu, X.-D., et al., Smart and hyper-fast responsive polyprodrug nanoplatform for targeted cancer therapy, Biomaterials, 2016, 76, P. 238-249.
5. Jones, S.K, et al., Folate Receptor Targeted Delivery of siRNA and Paclitaxel to Ovarian Cancer Cells via Folate Conjugated Triblock Copolymer to Overcome TLR4 Driven Chemotherapy Resistance, Biomacromolecules, 2016, 17 (1), 76-87.
6. Cao, D., et al., Divalent Folate Modification on PEG: An Effective Strategy for Improving the Cellular Uptake and Targetability of PEGylated Polyamidoamine–Polyethylenimine Copolymer, Molecular Pharmaceutics, 2015, 12(1), 240-252.
7. Campbell, M.L., et al., Target-Specific Capture of Environmentally Relevant Gaseous Aldehydes and Carboxylic Acids with Functional Nanoparticles, Chem. Eur. J., 2015, 21: 14834–14842.
8. Wen-Wen Qi, et al., Doxorubicin-Loaded Glycyrrhetinic Acid Modified Recombinant Human Serum Albumin Nanoparticles for Targeting Liver Tumor Chemotherapy, Molecular Pharmaceutics, 2015, 12(3), 675-683.
9. Cong, Y., et al., Alendronate-decorated biodegradable polymeric micelles for potential bone-targeted delivery of vancomycin, Journal of Biomaterials Science, Polymer Edition, 2015, 26:11.
10. Wen, D., et al., LHRH-Conjugated Micelles for Targeted Delivery of Antiandrogen to Treat Advanced Prostate Cancer, Pharm Res., 2014, 31(10):2784-95.
11. Xiao, B., et al., Mannosylated bioreducible nanoparticle-mediated macrophage-specific TNF-α RNA interference for IBD therapy, Biomaterials, 2013, 34(30), p:7471-7482.
12. Ukawala, M., et al., Laminin receptor-targeted etoposide loaded polymeric micelles: a novel approach for the effective treatment of tumor metastasis, J Drug Target., 2012, 20(1):55-66.
13. Ukawala, M., et al., EILDV-conjugated, etoposide-loaded biodegradable polymeric micelles directing to tumor metastatic cells overexpressing α4β1 integrin, Cancer Nanotechnology, 2011, 2:1, pp 133-145.
14. Aryal, S., et al., PolymerCisplatin Conjugate Nanoparticles for Acid-Responsive Drug Delivery, ACS Nano, 2010, 4(1) p: 251–258.
15. Wei, Q., et al., Fe3O4 nanoparticles-loaded PEG–PLA polymeric vesicles as labels for ultrasensitive immunosensors. Biomaterials, 2010, 31(28): p. 7332-7339.
16. Lee, H., et al., The Effects of Particle Size and Molecular Targeting on the Intratumoral and Subcellular Distribution of Polymeric Nanoparticles, Molecular Pharmaceutics, 2010, 7 (4), 1195-1208.
Note: Starting July 2016 Hydroxyl PEG Acetic Acid is the new name of the product Hydroxyl PEG Carboxyl (MW 1000 (HO-PEG1000-COOH), MW 2000 (HO-PEG2000-COOH), MW 3500 (HO-PEG3500-COOH), MW 5000 (HO-PEG5000-COOH) and MW 7500 (M-COOH-10K)). JenKem Technology has revised the name of the product to better reflect the chemical structure, as many other PEG derivatives with a COOH group are offered in the 2016 JenKem USA catalog.
Founded in 2001 by experts in PEG synthesis and PEGylation, JenKem Technology specializes exclusively in the development and manufacturing of high quality polyethylene glycol (PEG) products and derivatives, and related custom synthesis and PEGylation services. JenKem Technology is ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified, and adheres to ICH Q7A guidelines for GMP manufacture. The production of JenKem® PEGs is back-integrated to in-house polymerization from ethylene oxide, enabling facile traceability for regulated customers. JenKem Technology caters to the PEGylation needs of the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and diagnostics, and emerging chemical specialty markets, from laboratory scale through large commercial scale.