PEG products with additional MW may be made to order, please contact us for details
Methoxy PEG DSPE
$130.00 – $1,040.00
Methoxy PEG DSPE with superior quality specification of ≥95% Substitution.
JenKem Technology offers Methoxy PEG DSPE (M-PEG DSPE), a high quality lipid PEG designed for liposome formation. Methoxy PEG DSPE from JenKem Technology is available with MW 5,000 Da (M-DSPE-5000), in 1g and 10g packing sizes. JenKem Technology provides repackaging services for an additional fee, please contact us if you require a different package size than our catalog selection.
Different MW of Methoxy PEG DSPE products may be available by custom synthesis, please email us at email@example.com for details on custom PEGs. Bulk PEGs and GMP grade PEGs are made-to-order. Please contact us for bulk pricing.
Click here to download the MSDS
- Liu, M., et al., Branched PEG-modification: A new strategy for nanocarriers to evade of the accelerated blood clearance phenomenon and enhance anti-tumor efficacy, Biomaterials, 2022, 283, p.121415.
- Liu, M., et al., Evasion of the accelerated blood clearance phenomenon by branched PEG lipid derivative coating of nanoemulsions, International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 2022, 612:121365.
- Popilski, H., et al., Doxorubicin liposomes cell penetration enhancement and its potential drawbacks for the tumor targeting efficiency, International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 2021, V. 592.
- Chen, Y., et al., An upconversion nanoparticle/Ru (ii) polypyridyl complex assembly for NIR-activated release of a DNA covalent-binding agent. RSC Advances, 2016, 6(28):23804-8.
- Vij, N., et al., Neutrophil targeted nano-drug delivery system for chronic obstructive lung diseases, Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology and Medicine, 2016.
- Vila-Caballer, M., et al., A pH-sensitive stearoyl-PEG-poly(methacryloyl sulfadimethoxine)-decorated liposome system for protein delivery: An application for bladder cancer treatment, Journal of Controlled Release, 2016, 238, p: 31-42.
- Bersani, S., et al., pH-sensitive stearoyl-PEG-poly(methacryloyl sulfadimethoxine) decorated liposomes for the delivery of gemcitabine to cancer cells, European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics, 2014, 88(3), p. 670-682.
- Farvadi, F., et al., Micellar stabilized single-walled carbon nanotubes for a pH-sensitive delivery of doxorubicin. Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2014, 9(1):1-10.
Founded in 2001 by experts in PEG synthesis and PEGylation, JenKem Technology specializes exclusively in the development and manufacturing of high quality polyethylene glycol (PEG) products and derivatives, and related custom polymer synthesis and PEGylation services. JenKem Technology is ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified, and adheres to ICH Q7A guidelines for GMP manufacture. The production of JenKem® PEGs is back-integrated to in-house polymerization from ethylene oxide, enabling facile traceability for regulated customers. JenKem Technology caters to the PEGylation needs of the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and diagnostics, and emerging chemical specialty markets, from laboratory scale through large commercial scale.