PEG products with additional MW may be made to order, please contact us for details
Maleimide PEG Hydroxyl
$320.00 – $1,280.00
High quality Maleimide PEG Hydroxyl with standard quality specification of ≥95% Substitution.
Heterobifunctional Maleimide PEG Hydroxyl products from JenKem Technology are generally employed as crosslinking agents or as spacers between two different chemical entities. The PEG moiety in the heterofunctional PEG derivatives provides water solubility, biocompatibility, and flexibility. Applications are especially geared towards the development of antibody drug conjugates (ADC’s).
Heterobifunctional PEGylation reagents with molecular weights, branching, and functional groups not listed in our online catalog may be available by custom synthesis. Please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org about pricing and availability of custom PEGs.
Bulk PEGs and GMP grade PEGs are made-to-order. Please contact us for bulk pricing.
Click here to download the MSDS
- Dogan, A. Leveraging thermodynamic interactions to enhance drug delivery. Diss. Case Western Reserve University, 2021.
- Xu, X., et al., Efficient and targeted drug/siRNA co-delivery mediated by reversibly crosslinked polymersomes toward anti-inflammatory treatment of ulcerative colitis (UC), Nano Research, 2019, 1-9.
- Mozhi, A., et al., Nrp-1 receptor targeting peptide-functionalized TPGS micellar nanosystems to deliver 10-hydroxycampothecin for enhanced cancer chemotherapy, International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 2018, 547(1–2), P. 582-592.
- Sarmanova, O.E., et al., A method for optical imaging and monitoring of the excretion of fluorescent nanocomposites from the body using artificial neural networks, Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology and Medicine, 2018, 14(4), pp.1371-1380.
- Fang, Z., et al., Targeted osteosarcoma chemotherapy using RGD peptide-installed doxorubicin-loaded biodegradable polymeric micelle, Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy, 2017, V. 85, P. 160-168.
- Wang, Y., et al., Quantum-Dot-Based Theranostic Micelles Conjugated with an Anti-EGFR Nanobody for Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Therapy, ACS applied materials & interfaces, 2017, 9(36):30297-305.
- Mondal, G., et al., EGFR-Targeted Polymeric Mixed Micelles Carrying Gemcitabine for Treating Pancreatic Cancer, Biomacromolecules, 2016, 17 (1), pp 301–313.
- Li, C., et al., Design, preparation and characterization of cyclic RGDfK peptide modified poly (ethylene glycol)-block-poly (lactic acid) micelle for targeted delivery, Materials Science and Engineering: C, 2016.
- Gu, D., et al., Amphiphilic core cross-linked star polymers as water-soluble, biocompatible and biodegradable unimolecular carriers for hydrophobic drugs, Polym. Chem., 2015, 6, 6475-6487.
- Prabhakar, N., et al., Functionalization of graphene oxide nanostructures improves photoluminescence and facilitates their use as optical probes in preclinical imaging, Nanoscale, 2015, 7, 10410-10420.
- Ding, G.-B., et al., Integrin αVβ3-Targeted Magnetic Nanohybrids with Enhanced Antitumor Efficacy, Cell Cycle Arrest Ability, and Encouraging Anti-Cell-Migration Activity, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2014, 6 (19), p: 16643–16652.
- Song, W., et al., Anti-tumor efficacy of c(RGDfK)-decorated polypeptide-based micelles co-loaded with docetaxel and cisplatin. Biomaterials, 2014, 35(9): p. 3005-3014.
- Liu, J., et al., Effect of site-specific PEGylation on the fibrinolytic activity, immunogenicity, and pharmacokinetics of staphylokinase, Acta Biochim Biophys Sin, 2014, 46 (9): 782-791.
- Li, Y., et al., Docetaxel-Encapsulating Small-Sized Polymeric Micelles with Higher Permeability and Its Efficacy on the Orthotopic Transplantation Model of Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma, Int. J. Mol. Sci., 2014, 15(12), 23571-23588.
- Pridgen, E. M., et al., Transepithelial Transport of Fc -Targeted Nanoparticles by the Neonatal Fc Receptor for Oral Delivery, Sci Transl Med., 2013, 5(213).
- Shen, J., et al., Poly(ethylene glycol)-block-poly(d,l-lactide acid) micelles anchored with angiopep-2 for brain-targeting delivery, Journal of Drug Targeting, 2011, 19:3.
- Zhan, C., et al., Loop 2 of Ophiophagus hannah Toxin b Binds with Neuronal Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptors and Enhances Intracranial Drug Delivery, Mol. Pharmaceutics, 2010, 7(6), p: 1940–1947.
- Zhan, C., et al., Cyclic RGD conjugated poly(ethylene glycol)-co-poly(lactic acid) micelle enhances paclitaxel anti-glioblastoma effect, Journal of Controlled Release, 2010, 143:1, P. 136-142.
Founded in 2001 by experts in PEG synthesis and PEGylation, JenKem Technology specializes exclusively in the development and manufacturing of high quality polyethylene glycol (PEG) products and derivatives, and related custom synthesis and PEGylation services. JenKem Technology is ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified, and adheres to ICH Q7A guidelines for GMP manufacture. The production of JenKem® PEGs is back-integrated to in-house polymerization from ethylene oxide, enabling facile traceability for regulated customers. JenKem Technology caters to the PEGylation needs of the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and diagnostics, and emerging chemical specialty markets, from laboratory scale through large commercial scale.