PEG products with additional MW may be made to order, please contact us for details
Hydroxyl PEG Amine, HCl Salt
$200.00 – $1,200.00
High quality Hydroxyl PEG Amine, HCl Salt (HO-PEG-NH2) with standard quality specification of ≥95% Substitution.
Heterobifunctional Hydroxyl PEG Amine products from JenKem Technology are generally employed as crosslinking agents or as spacers between two different chemical entities. The PEG moiety in the heterofunctional PEG derivatives provides water solubility, biocompatibility, and flexibility. Applications are especially geared towards the development of antibody drug conjugates (ADC’s).
Heterobifunctional PEGylation reagents with molecular weights, branching, and functional groups not listed in our online catalog may be available by custom synthesis. Please inquire at email@example.com about pricing and availability of custom PEGs.
Bulk PEGs and GMP grade PEGs are made-to-order. Please contact us for bulk pricing.
- Biedulska, M., et al., Cytocompatibility of stabilized black phosphorus nanosheets tailored by directly conjugated polymeric micelles for human breast cancer therapy. Scientific Reports. 2021, 11(1):1-7.
- Peters, M., et al., PEGylating poly(p-phenylene vinylene)-based bioimaging nanoprobes, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2021, 581B, P. 566-575.
- Xu, Y., et al., Triphenylphosphonium-modified poly (ethylene glycol)-poly (ε-caprolactone) micelles for mitochondria-targeted gambogic acid delivery, International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 2017, 522(1):21-33.
- Lu, L., et al., Anisamide-Decorated pH-Sensitive Degradable Chimaeric Polymersomes Mediate Potent and Targeted Protein Delivery to Lung Cancer Cells, Biomacromolecules, 2015.
- Hoang, N.B., Polymeric micelles as a diagnostic tool for image-guided drug delivery and radiotherapy of HER2 overexpressing breast cancer, Diss. University of Toronto, 2014.
- Hoang, B., et al., Active Targeting of Block Copolymer Micelles with Trastuzumab Fab Fragments and Nuclear Localization Signal Leads to Increased Tumor Uptake and Nuclear Localization in HER2-Overexpressing Xenografts, Mol. Pharmaceutics, 2013, 10(11), p: 4229–4241.
- Yang, Z., et al., Targeted delivery of 10-hydroxycamptothecin to human breast cancers by cyclic RGD-modified lipid–polymer hybrid nanoparticles, Biomed. Mater., 2013, 8 025012.
- Felber, A.E., et al., Non-Viral Strategies for Nucleic Acid Delivery, Diss. ETH no. 21061, 2013.
- Bosnjakovic, A., et al., A dendrimer-based immunosensor for improved capture and detection of tumor necrosis factor-α cytokine. Analytica Chimica Acta, 2012, 720(0): p. 118-125.
- Hoang, B., et al., Block Copolymer Micelles Target Auger Electron Radiotherapy to the Nucleus of HER2-Positive Breast Cancer Cells, Biomacromolecules, 2012, 13(2), pp 455–465.
- Chen, J., et al., PLLA-PEG-TCH-labeled bioactive molecule nanofibers for tissue engineering, International Journal of Nanomedicine, 2011, 6 2533–2542.
- Felber, A.E., et al., siRNA nanocarriers based on methacrylic acid copolymers, Journal of Controlled Release, 2011, 152:1, P. 159-167.
- Lee, H., et al., The Effects of Particle Size and Molecular Targeting on the Intratumoral and Subcellular Distribution of Polymeric Nanoparticles, Molecular Pharmaceutics, 2010, 7 (4), 1195-1208.
- Zhou, S., Multifunctional Electrospun Nanofibers Incorporated with an Anti-infection Drug and Immobilized with Proteins, University of Manitoba, 2010.
- Elliott, J.A., Targeted Drug Delivery with PEGylated Immuno-Niosomes, 25th Southern Biomedical Engineering Conference, 2009, p. 363-366.
- Hoang, B., et al., Noninvasive Monitoring of the Fate of 111In-Labeled Block Copolymer Micelles by High Resolution and High Sensitivity MicroSPECT/CT Imaging, Mol. Pharmaceutics, 2009, 6(2) p: 581–592.
- Jung, H., et al., Impact of Hapten Presentation on Antibody Binding at Lipid Membrane Interfaces, Biophysical Journal, 2008, 94(8), p: 3094-3103.
Note: Starting July 2016, HO-PEG-NH2HCl is the new name of the product HO-PEG-NH2 (MW 1000 (HO-PEG1000-NH2), MW 2000 (HO-PEG2000-NH2), MW 3500 (HO-PEG3500-NH2), MW 5000 (HO-PEG5000-NH2), MW 7500 (HO-PEG7500-NH2), MW 10000 (HO-PEG10K-NH2) and MW 20000 (HO-PEG20K-NH2)).
Founded in 2001 by experts in PEG synthesis and PEGylation, JenKem Technology specializes exclusively in the development and manufacturing of high quality polyethylene glycol (PEG) products and derivatives, and related custom synthesis and PEGylation services. JenKem Technology is ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified, and adheres to ICH Q7A guidelines for GMP manufacture. The production of JenKem® PEGs is back-integrated to in-house polymerization from ethylene oxide, enabling facile traceability for regulated customers. JenKem Technology caters to the PEGylation needs of the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and diagnostics, and emerging chemical specialty markets, from laboratory scale through large commercial scale.