PEG products with additional MW may be made to order, please contact us for details
Thiol PEG Amine, HCl Salt
$350.00 – $1,600.00
High quality Thiol PEG Amine, HCl Salt with standard quality specification of ≥95% Substitution.
Heterobifunctional Thiol PEG Amine products from JenKem Technology are generally employed as crosslinking agents or as spacers between two different chemical entities, such as a for gold nanoparticle conjugation. The PEG moiety in the heterofunctional PEG derivatives provides water solubility, biocompatibility, and flexibility and act as crosslinkers such as for gold nanoparticle conjugates.
Heterobifunctional PEGylation reagents with molecular weights, branching, and functional groups not listed in our online catalog may be available by custom synthesis. Please inquire at email@example.com about pricing and availability of custom PEGs.
Bulk PEGs and GMP grade PEGs are made-to-order. Please contact us for bulk pricing.
- Almowalad, J., et al., Lactoferrin-bearing gold nanocages for gene delivery in prostate cancer cells in vitro. International Journal of Nanomedicine. 2021.
- Feng, S., et al., Sorafenib encapsulated in nanocarrier functionalized with glypican-3 specific peptide for targeted therapy of hepatocellular carcinoma, Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 2019, 184.
- Li, J., et al., Octopod PtCu Nanoframe for Dual-Modal Imaging-Guided Synergistic Photothermal Radiotherapy, Theranostics, 2018, 8(4), p.1042.
- Wang, T., et al., Active targeted dual modal CT/MR imaging of VX2 tumor using PEGylated BaGdF5 nanoparticles conjugated with RGD. New Journal of Chemistry, 2018.
- Politi, J., et al., Reversible sensing of heavy metal ions using lysine modified oligopeptides on porous silicon and gold, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 2017, V. 244, P. 142-150
- Bae, J., et al.,. Flexible Plasmonic Sensing Substrates and their application in Explosive Sensing, Washington University, 2017.
- Mahou, R., et al., Tuning the Properties of Hydrogel Microspheres by Adding Chemical Crosslinking Functionality to Sodium Alginate, Chem. Mater., 2015.
- Gu, D., et al., Amphiphilic core cross-linked star polymers as water-soluble, biocompatible and biodegradable unimolecular carriers for hydrophobic drugs, Polym. Chem., 2015, 6, 6475-6487.
- Wang, L., et al., Time-Resolved Proteomic Visualization of Dendrimer Cellular Entry and Trafficking, Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2015, 137 (40), 12772-12775.
- Liu, J., et al., MicroRNA-Responsive Cancer Cell Imaging and Therapy with Functionalized Gold Nanoprobe, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2015, 7 (34), 19016-19023.
- Luo, G.-F., An indicator-guided photo-controlled drug delivery system based on mesoporous silica/gold nanocomposites, Nano Research, 2015, 8:6, pp 1893-1905.
- Zhang, X.-Q., et al., Nanoparticles Containing a Liver X Receptor Agonist Inhibit Inflammation and Atherosclerosis. Advanced Healthcare Materials, 2015, 4: 228–236.
- Ni, D., et al., Dual-targeting upconversion nanoprobes across the blood–brain barrier for magnetic resonance/fluorescence imaging of intracranial glioblastoma, ACS nano, 2014, 8(2):1231-42.
- Zhang, Z., et al., Highly sensitive visual detection of copper (II) using water-soluble azide-functionalized gold nanoparticles and silver enhancement. Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2014, 59(0): p. 40-44.
- Srivatsan, A., et al., Gold Nanocage-Photosensitizer Conjugates for Dual-Modal Image-Guided Enhanced Photodynamic Therapy, Theranostics, 2014, 4(2):163-174.
- Bogdanov Jr, AA, et al., Gold Nanoparticles Stabilized with MPEG-Grafted Poly (l-lysine): in Vitro and in Vivo Evaluation of a Potential Theranostic Agent, Bioconjugate chemistry, 2014, 26(1):39-50.
- Chen, W.-H., et al., Therapeutic nanomedicine based on dual-intelligent functionalized gold nanoparticles for cancer imaging and therapy in vivo, Biomaterials, 2013, 34(34), p: 8798-8807.
- Kusaka, E., et al., Enzyme-catalyzed conversion of chemical structures on the surface of gold nanorods, Bioconjugate chemistry, 2013, 24.9 : 1435-1444.
- Liu, J., et al., Simultaneous nuclear imaging and intranuclear drug delivery by nuclear-targeted multifunctional upconversion nanoprobes, Biomaterials, 2012, 33(29), p: 7282–7290.
Note: Starting July 2016, HS-PEG-NH2HCl is the new name of the product HS-PEG-NH2 (MW 2000 (HS-PEG2000-NH2), MW 3500 (HS-PEG3500-NH2), MW 5000 (HS-PEG5000-NH2) and MW 7500 (HS-PEG7500-NH2)).
Founded in 2001 by experts in PEG synthesis and PEGylation, JenKem Technology specializes exclusively in the development and manufacturing of high quality polyethylene glycol (PEG) products and derivatives, and related custom synthesis and PEGylation services. JenKem Technology is ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified, and adheres to ICH Q7A guidelines for GMP manufacture. The production of JenKem® PEGs is back-integrated to in-house polymerization from ethylene oxide, enabling facile traceability for regulated customers. JenKem Technology caters to the PEGylation needs of the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and diagnostics, and emerging chemical specialty markets, from laboratory scale through large commercial scale.