PEG products with additional MW may be made to order, please contact us for details
Maleimide PEG Acetic Acid
$350.00 – $1,400.00
High quality Maleimide PEG Acetic Acid with standard quality specification of ≥95% Substitution.
Heterobifunctional Maleimide PEG Acetic Acid products from JenKem Technology are generally employed as crosslinking agents or as spacers between two different chemical entities. The PEG moiety in the heterofunctional PEG derivatives provides water solubility, biocompatibility, and flexibility. Applications are especially geared towards the development of antibody drug conjugates (ADC’s).
Heterobifunctional PEGylation reagents with molecular weights, branching, and functional groups not listed in our online catalog may be available by custom synthesis. Please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org about pricing and availability of custom PEGs.
Bulk PEGs and GMP grade PEGs are made-to-order. Please contact us for bulk pricing.
- Babaei, M., et al., Targeted rod-shaped mesoporous silica nanoparticles for the co-delivery of camptothecin and survivin shRNA in to colon adenocarcinoma in vitro and in vivo, European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics, 2020.
- Wu, D., et al., RGD/TAT-functionalized chitosan-graft-PEI-PEG gene nanovector for sustained delivery of NT-3 for potential application in neural regeneration, Acta biomaterialia, 2018, 72, pp.266-277.
- Alibolandi, M., et al., Curcumin-entrapped MUC-1 aptamer targeted dendrimer-gold hybrid nanostructure as a theranostic system for colon adenocarcinoma, International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 2018, V. 549 (1–2), P. 67-75.
- Alibolandi, M., et al., Smart AS1411-aptamer conjugated pegylated PAMAM dendrimer for the superior delivery of camptothecin to colon adenocarcinoma in vitro and in vivo. International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 2017, 519(1):352-64.
- Zhao, L., et al., An intraocular drug delivery system using targeted nanocarriers attenuates retinal ganglion cell degeneration. Journal of Controlled Release, 2017.
- Brinkman, A.M., et al., Aminoflavone-loaded EGFR-targeted unimolecular micelle nanoparticles exhibit anti-cancer effects in triple negative breast cancer. Biomaterials, 2016, 101:20-31.
- Chen, G., et al., Multi-functional self-fluorescent unimolecular micelles for tumor-targeted drug delivery and bioimaging, Biomaterials, 2015, 47 p:41-50.
- Saraswathy, M., et al., Multifunctional drug nanocarriers formed by cRGD-conjugated βCD-PAMAM-PEG for targeted cancer therapy, Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 2015, 126, p. 590-597.
- Guo, J., et al.,Theranostic Unimolecular Micelles Based on Brush-Shaped Amphiphilic Block Copolymers for Tumor-Targeted Drug Delivery and Positron Emission Tomography Imaging, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2014, 6(24), p: 21769–21779
- Guo, J., et al., Image-guided and tumor-targeted drug delivery with radiolabeled unimolecular micelles, Biomaterials, 2013, 34(33), p: 8323–8332.
- Gao, X., et al., Prostate stem cell antigen-targeted nanoparticles with dual functional properties: in vivo imaging and cancer chemotherapy. Int J Nanomedicine, 2012, 7: p. 4037-51.
Note: Starting July 2016, Maleimide PEG Acetic Acid is the new name of the product Maleimide PEG Carboxyl (MW 2000 (MAL-PEG2000-COOH), MW 3500 (MAL-PEG3500-COOH), MW 5000 (MAL-PEG5000-COOH) and MW 7500 (MAL-PEG7500-COOH)). JenKem Technology has revised the name of the product to better reflect the chemical structure, as many other PEG derivatives with a COOH group are offered in the 2016 JenKem USA catalog.
Founded in 2001 by experts in PEG synthesis and PEGylation, JenKem Technology specializes exclusively in the development and manufacturing of high quality polyethylene glycol (PEG) products and derivatives, and related custom synthesis and PEGylation services. JenKem Technology is ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified, and adheres to ICH Q7A guidelines for GMP manufacture. The production of JenKem® PEGs is back-integrated to in-house polymerization from ethylene oxide, enabling facile traceability for regulated customers. JenKem Technology caters to the PEGylation needs of the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and diagnostics, and emerging chemical specialty markets, from laboratory scale through large commercial scale.