PEG products with additional MW may be made to order, please contact us for details
Hydroxyl PEG Succinimidyl Carboxymethyl Ester
$250.00 – $1,000.00
High quality Hydroxyl PEG Succinimidyl Carboxymethyl Ester with standard quality specification of ≥95% Substitution.
Heterobifunctional Hydroxyl PEG Succinimidyl Carboxymethyl Ester products from JenKem Technology are generally employed as crosslinking agents or as spacers between two different chemical entities. The PEG moiety in the heterofunctional PEG derivatives provides water solubility, biocompatibility, and flexibility. Applications are especially geared towards the development of antibody drug conjugates (ADC’s).
Heterobifunctional PEGylation reagents with molecular weights, branching, and functional groups not listed in our online catalog may be available by custom synthesis. Please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org about pricing and availability of custom PEGs.
Bulk PEGs and GMP grade PEGs are made-to-order. Please contact us for bulk pricing.
Click here to download the MSDS
- Wang, Y., et al., A pH-responsive silica–metal–organic framework hybrid nanoparticle for the delivery of hydrophilic drugs, nucleic acids, and CRISPR-Cas9 genome-editing machineries, Journal of Controlled Release, 2020.
- Dutta, R., et al., Pharmacokinetics and Biodistribution of GDC-0449 Loaded Micelles in Normal and Liver Fibrotic Mice, Pharmaceutical research, 2017, 34(3):564-78.
- Jaskula-Sztul, R., et al., Thailandepsin A-loaded and octreotide-functionalized unimolecular micelles for targeted neuroendocrine cancer therapy, Biomaterials, 2016, 91:1-0.
- Chen, G., et al., KE108-conjugated unimolecular micelles loaded with a novel HDAC inhibitor thailandepsin-A for targeted neuroendocrine cancer therapy, Biomaterials, 2016, 97, p. 22-33.
- Liang, K., et al., Peptide-Tunable Drug Cytotoxicity via One-Step Assembled Polymer Nanoparticles, Advanced Materials, 2014, 26(15), p: 2398–2402.
- Xu, W., Aptamer-conjugated and doxorubicin-loaded unimolecular micelles for targeted therapy of prostate cancer, Biomaterials, 2013, 34(21) p: 5244-5253.
- Lak, A., et al., Highly stable monodisperse PEGylated iron oxide nanoparticle aqueous suspensions: a nontoxic tracer for homogeneous magnetic bioassays, Nanoscale, 2013, 5, p: 11447-11455.
- Xu, W., et al., Octreotide-functionalized and resveratrol-loaded unimolecular micelles for targeted neuroendocrine cancer therapy, Nanoscale, 2013, 5.20 : 9924-9933.
Note: Starting July 2016, Hydroxyl PEG Succinimidyl Carboxymethyl Ester is the new name of the product Hydroxyl PEG NHS (MW 2000 (HO-PEG2000-NHS), MW 3500 (HO-PEG3500-NHS) MW 5000 (HO-PEG5000-NHS) and MW 7500 (HO-PEG7500-NHS)).
Founded in 2001 by experts in PEG synthesis and PEGylation, JenKem Technology specializes exclusively in the development and manufacturing of high quality polyethylene glycol (PEG) products and derivatives, and related custom synthesis and PEGylation services. JenKem Technology is ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified, and adheres to ICH Q7A guidelines for GMP manufacture. The production of JenKem® PEGs is back-integrated to in-house polymerization from ethylene oxide, enabling facile traceability for regulated customers. JenKem Technology caters to the PEGylation needs of the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and diagnostics, and emerging chemical specialty markets, from laboratory scale through large commercial scale.