PEG products with additional MW may be made to order, please contact us for details
Biotin PEG Succinimidyl Glutaramide
$550.00 – $2,200.00
High quality Biotin PEG Succinimidyl Glutaramide with a standard quality specification of ≥95% Substitution.
Heterobifunctional Biotin PEG Succinimidyl Glutaramide NHS Ester (Biotin PEG SGA) products from JenKem Technology are generally employed as crosslinking agents or as spacers between two different chemical entities. The PEG moiety in the heterofunctional biotinylated PEG derivatives provides water solubility, biocompatibility, and flexibility. Applications are especially geared towards the development of antibody drug conjugates (ADC’s). SGA group has a longer hydrolysis half life than the SCM ester.
Heterobifunctional PEGylation reagents with molecular weights, branching, and functional groups not listed in our online catalog may be available by custom synthesis. Please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org about pricing and availability of custom PEGs.
Bulk PEGs and GMP grade PEGs are made-to-order. Please contact us for bulk pricing.
1. Ju, L., et al., Von Willebrand factor-A1 domain binds platelet glycoprotein Ibα in multiple states with distinctive force-dependent dissociation kinetics, Thrombosis Research, 2015, 136:3, P. 606-612.
2. Liu, B., et al., Accumulation of Dynamic Catch Bonds between TCR and Agonist Peptide-MHC Triggers T Cell Signaling. Cell, 2014, 157(2): p. 357-368.
3. Rosetti Sciutto, F., et al., Neutrophil human Fcg Receptor IIA and the b2 integrin Mac-1 cross-talk in autoimmune disease, Harvard Library, 2014.
4. Chen, W., et al., Observing force-regulated conformational changes and ligand dissociation from a single integrin on cells, J. Cell Biol., 2012, 199(3) 497–512.
5. Wei, C., et al., Forcing Switch from Short- to Intermediate- and Long-lived States of the αA Domain Generates LFA-1/ICAM-1 Catch Bonds, J Biol Chem., 2010, 285(46): 35967–35978.
Founded in 2001 by experts in PEG synthesis and PEGylation, JenKem Technology specializes exclusively in the development and manufacturing of high quality polyethylene glycol (PEG) products and derivatives, and related custom synthesis and PEGylation services. JenKem Technology is ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified, and adheres to ICH Q7A guidelines for GMP manufacture. The production of JenKem® PEGs is back-integrated to in-house polymerization from ethylene oxide, enabling facile traceability for regulated customers. JenKem Technology caters to the PEGylation needs of the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and diagnostics, and emerging chemical specialty markets, from laboratory scale through large commercial scale.