PEG products with additional MW may be made to order, please contact us for details
Y-shape PEG Maleimide
$170.00 – $1,360.00
Y-shape PEG Maleimide with superior quality specification of ≥95% Substitution.
Y-shape PEG Maleimide from JenKem Technology is a thiol reactive branched 2arm PEG derivative, reacting with thiol groups at pH 5.0-6.5. JenKem proprietary Y-shape PEGs are more selective than linear PEGs, due to their sterically bulky structure.
JenKem Technology offers Y-shape PEG Maleimide with MW 40000 (Y-MAL-40K), in 1g and 10g packing sizes. Different MW of Y-shape PEG Maleimide products may be available by custom synthesis, please email us at email@example.com for details on custom PEGs. JenKem Technology provides repackaging services for an additional fee, please contact us if you require a different package size than our catalog selection.
Bulk PEGs and GMP grade PEGs are made-to-order. Please contact us for bulk pricing.
1. Li, H., et al., Dual MMP7-Proximity-Activated and Folate Receptor-Targeted Nanoparticles for siRNA Delivery, Biomacromolecules, 2015, 16 (1), p. 192–201.
2. Yu, W., et al., PEGylated recombinant human interferon-ω as a long-acting antiviral agent: Structure, antiviral activity and pharmacokinetics. Antiviral Research, 2014, 108, p. 142-147.
3. Fang, L., et al., Rational design, preparation, and characterization of a therapeutic enzyme mutant with improved stability and function for cocaine detoxification. ACS chemical biology, 2014, 9(8), 1764-72.
4. Fang, L., Computational Modeling, Design, And Characterization Of Cocainemetabolizing Enzymes For Anticocaine Medication, UKY, 2013, 39.
5. Resch, G., P. Moreillon, and V.A. Fischetti, PEGylating a bacteriophage endolysin inhibits its bactericidal activity. AMB Express, 2011, 1(29), p. 1-5.
6. Narasimhan, D., et al., Subunit Stabilization and Polyethylene Glycolation of Cocaine Esterase Improves In Vivo Residence Time, Mol Pharmacol, 2011, 80:1056–1065.
7. Park, J.-B., et al., PEGylation of bacterial cocaine esterase for protection against protease digestion and immunogenicity, Journal of Controlled Release, 2010, 142(2), p. 174-179.
Founded in 2001 by experts in PEG synthesis and PEGylation, JenKem Technology specializes exclusively in the development and manufacturing of high quality polyethylene glycol (PEG) products and derivatives, and related custom synthesis and PEGylation services. JenKem Technology is ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified, and adheres to ICH Q7A guidelines for GMP manufacture. The production of JenKem® PEGs is back-integrated to in-house polymerization from ethylene oxide, enabling facile traceability for regulated customers. JenKem Technology caters to the PEGylation needs of the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and diagnostics, and emerging chemical specialty markets, from laboratory scale through large commercial scale.