PEG products with additional MW may be made to order, please contact us for details
Y-shape PEG Propionaldehyde
$170.00 – $6,800.00
Y-shape PEG Propionaldehyde with superior quality specification of ≥95% Substitution.
Y-shape PEG Propionaldehyde from JenKem Technology is an Y-shaped N-terminal reactive 2arm branched PEG. JenKem proprietary Y-shape PEGs are more selective than linear PEGs, due to their sterically bulky structure. Y-shaped Propionaldehyde PEG reacts with N-terminal amines in the presence of a reducing reagent at pH 5-8.
JenKem Technology offers Y-shape PEG Propionaldehyde with MW 40000, in 1g and 10g packing sizes. Different MW of Y-shape PEG Propionaldehyde products may be available by custom synthesis, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details on custom PEGs. JenKem Technology provides repackaging services for an additional fee, please contact us if you require a different package size than our catalog selection.
Bulk PEGs and GMP grade PEGs are made-to-order. Please contact us for bulk pricing.
Click here to download the MSDS
1. Yu, K.-M., et al., Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Evaluation of Different PEGylated Human Interleukin-11 Preparations in Animal Models, Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2018.
2. Yu, K.-M., et al., Preclinical evaluation of the mono-PEGylated recombinant human interleukin-11 in cynomolgus monkeys, Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology, 2018, V. 342, P. 39-49.
3. Liebner, R., et al., Head to Head Comparison of the Formulation and Stability of Concentrated Solutions of HESylated versus PEGylated Anakinra, Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2015, 104(2): 515-526.
4. Mayolo-Deloisa, K., et al., Aldehyde PEGylation of laccase from Trametes versicolor in route to increase its stability: effect on enzymatic activity, Journal of Molecular Recognition, 2015, 28(3): 173-179.
5. Lorey, S., et al, Novel Ubiquitin-derived High Affinity Binding Proteins with Tumor Targeting Properties, J. Biol. Chem., 2014, 289,8493-8507.
6. Farkas, T, et al., Additional Studies in the Separation of PEGylated Proteins by Reversed Phase Chromatography, LC/GC, 2008.
Founded in 2001 by experts in PEG synthesis and PEGylation, JenKem Technology specializes exclusively in the development and manufacturing of high quality polyethylene glycol (PEG) products and derivatives, and related custom synthesis and PEGylation services. JenKem Technology is ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified, and adheres to ICH Q7A guidelines for GMP manufacture. The production of JenKem® PEGs is back-integrated to in-house polymerization directly from ethylene oxide, enabling facile traceability for regulated customers. JenKem Technology caters to the PEGylation needs of the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and diagnostics, and emerging chemical specialty markets, from laboratory scale through large commercial scale.