PEG products with additional MW may be made to order, please contact us for details
Thiol PEG Succinimidyl Glutaramide
$600.00 – $2,400.00
High quality Thiol PEG Succinimidyl Glutaramide with a standard quality specification of >90% Substitution.
Heterobifunctional Thiol PEG Succinimidyl Glutaramide, NHS Ester, products from JenKem Technology are generally employed as crosslinking agents or as spacers between two different chemical entities. The PEG moiety in the heterofunctional PEG derivatives provides water solubility, biocompatibility, and flexibility. Applications are especially geared towards the development of conjugates, such as gold nanoparticle – antibody conjugates.
Heterobifunctional PEGylation reagents with molecular weights, branching, and functional groups not listed in our online catalog may be available by custom synthesis. Please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org about pricing and availability of custom PEGs.
Bulk PEGs and GMP grade PEGs are made-to-order. Please contact us for bulk pricing.
Click here to download the MSDS
1. Barros, D., et al., An affinity-based approach to engineer laminin-presenting cell instructive microenvironments, Biomaterials, 2019, 192:601-11.
2. Lee, K., et al., Enhanced accumulation of theranostic nanoparticles in brain tumor by external magnetic field mediated clustering of magnetic nanoparticles, Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 2017, 54, P. 389-397.
3. Harrison, E., et al., A Comparison of Gold Nanoparticle Surface Co-functionalization and the Effect on Stability, Non-specific Protein Adsorption and Internalization. Materials Science and Engineering: C, 2016.
4. Dixon, D., et al., Mixed Monolayer and PEG Linker Approaches to Creating Multifunctional Gold Nanoparticles, World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology Transactions on Biotechnology and Bioengineering, 2015, 3:8.
5. An, S., et al., Single-component self-assembled RNAi nanoparticles functionalized with tumor-targeting iNGR delivering abundant siRNA for efficient glioma therapy, Biomaterials, 2015, 53, P. 330-340.
6. Harrison, E., et al., Gold Nanoparticles Co-functionalised with Poly Ethylene Glycol (PEG) and RME Peptide using Mixed Monolyers and PEG Linker Approaches, AFPM, 2015.
Founded in 2001 by experts in PEG synthesis and PEGylation, JenKem Technology specializes exclusively in the development and manufacturing of high quality polyethylene glycol (PEG) products and derivatives, and related custom synthesis and PEGylation services. JenKem Technology is ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified, and adheres to ICH Q7A guidelines for GMP manufacture. The production of JenKem® PEGs is back-integrated to in-house polymerization from ethylene oxide, enabling facile traceability for regulated customers. JenKem Technology caters to the PEGylation needs of the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and diagnostics, and emerging chemical specialty markets, from laboratory scale through large commercial scale.