PEG products with additional MW may be made to order, please contact us for details
Methoxy PEG Vinylsulfone
$130.00 – $1,040.00
Methoxy PEG Vinylsulfone with superior quality specification of ≥90% Substitution.
JenKem Technology manufactures high quality activated Methoxy PEG Vinylsulfone products for sulfhydryl PEGylation. Methoxy Vinylsulfone PEG products are special thiol PEGylation PEGs that react at high pH. JenKem Technology offers Methoxy PEG Vinylsulfone with MW 5kDa (M-MAL-5000) and MW 20kDa (M-MAL-20K) in 1g and 10g packing sizes.
Different MW of Methoxy PEG Vinylsulfone products may be available by custom synthesis, please email us at email@example.com for details on custom PEGs. JenKem Technology provides repackaging services for an additional fee, please contact us if you require a different package size than our catalog selection.
Bulk PEGs and GMP grade PEGs are made-to-order. Please contact us for special bulk pricing.
1. Xu, L., et al., Oxidized catechol-derived poly (ethylene glycol) for thiol-specific conjugation. Reactive and Functional Polymers, 2017.
2. Mahou, R., et al., Injectable and inherently vascularizing semi-interpenetrating polymer network for delivering cells to the subcutaneous space, Biomaterials, 2017.
3. Gregoritza, M., et al., Polyanions effectively prevent protein conjugation and activity loss during hydrogel cross-linking, Journal of Controlled Release, 2016.
4. Hammer, N., et al., Protein compatibility of selected cross-linking reactions for hydrogels, Macromol Biosci 2015, 15(3): 405-413.
5. Badescu, G., et al., A New Reagent for Stable Thiol-Specific Conjugation, Bioconjugate Chem., 2014, 25 (3), pp 460–469.
6. Khargharia, S., et al., PEG length and chemical linkage controls polyacridine peptide DNA polyplex pharmacokinetics, biodistribution, metabolic stability and in vivo gene expression, Journal of Controlled Release, 2013, 170 (3), p: 325-333.
7. Kizzire, K. L., et al., Stabilizing circulating polyplexes through systematic modification of PEGylated polyacridine peptides in vivo, 2013.
Founded in 2001 by experts in PEG synthesis and PEGylation, JenKem Technology specializes exclusively in the development and manufacturing of high quality polyethylene glycol (PEG) products and derivatives, and related custom polymer synthesis and PEGylation services. JenKem Technology is ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified, and adheres to ICH Q7A guidelines for GMP manufacture. The production of JenKem® PEGs is back-integrated to in-house polymerization from ethylene oxide, enabling facile traceability for regulated customers. JenKem Technology caters to the PEGylation needs of the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and diagnostics, and emerging chemical specialty markets, from laboratory scale through large commercial scale.