Made-to-order. Please contact us for lead time
Low Toxicity Photoinitiator for 3D Printing: M-QTX
$362.50 – $1,500.00
JenKem Technology has recently developed M-PEG-QTX, a novel photo-initiator with good water-solubility, biocompatibility, and low cytotoxicity, for 3D bioprinting of PEG-based hydrogels.
- Novel biocompatible photo-initiator with low cytotoxicity and good water-solubility
- Multiarm PEG and PEG-PCL acrylate and methacrylate derivatives for 3D printing hydrogels via stereolithography
- Wavelength range: 380-420nm
- Low toxicity biocompatible hydrogels are suitable for tissue and organ engineering, and 3D cell culture
- 3D printed hydrogels are transparent with well-defined shape
Hydrogels 3D printed through SLA (stereolithography) using M-QTX and multiarm PEG and PEG-PCL acrylate and methacrylate derivatives are transparent, with well-defined shape. These low toxicity, biocompatible hydrogels are suitable for tissue engineering, organ engineering, and 3D cell culture.
Photoinitiators with different MW may be made-to-order. Please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org about pricing and availability of custom PEGs.
Please contact us for details.
1. Wei, Z., et al., 3D Printing of PEG Hydrogel Scaffolds Using Novel Low Toxicity Photoinitiator, 2018 Society for Biomaterials Meeting poster presentation.
Founded in 2001 by experts in PEG synthesis and PEGylation, JenKem Technology specializes exclusively in the development and manufacturing of high quality polyethylene glycol (PEG) products and derivatives, and related custom synthesis and PEGylation services. JenKem Technology is ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified, and adheres to ICH Q7A guidelines for GMP manufacture. The production of JenKem® PEGs is back-integrated to in-house polymerization from ethylene oxide, enabling facile traceability for regulated customers. JenKem Technology caters to the PEGylation needs of the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and diagnostics, and emerging chemical specialty markets, from laboratory scale through large commercial scale.