Please contact us for pricing and other details.
Low Toxicity Photoinitiator for 3D Printing
JenKem Technology has developed a novel photo-initiator (M-QTX) with good water-solubility, biocompatibility, and low cytotoxicity, for 3D bioprinting of PEG-based hydrogels.
- Novel biocompatible photo-initiator with low cytotoxicity and good water-solubility
- Multiarm PEG and PEG-PCL acrylate and methacrylate derivatives for 3D printing hydrogels via stereolithography
- Low toxicity biocompatible hydrogels are suitable for tissue and organ engineering, and 3D cell culture
- 3D printed hydrogels are transparent with well-defined shape
- Wavelength range: 380-420nm
Hydrogels 3D printed through SLA (stereolithography) using M-QTX and multiarm PEG and PEG-PCL acrylate and methacrylate derivatives are transparent, with well-defined shape. These low toxicity, biocompatible hydrogels are suitable for tissue engineering, organ engineering, and 3D cell culture.
Please contact us for details on the product and quotations.
1. Wei, Z., et al., 3D Printing of PEG Hydrogel Scaffolds Using Novel Low Toxicity Photoinitiator, 2018 Society for Biomaterials Meeting poster presentation.