High quality Azide PEG Succinimidyl Carboxymethyl Ester with a standard quality specification of >90% Substitution.
Heterobifunctional Azide PEG Succinimidyl Carboxymethyl Ester products for Click Chemistry from JenKem Technology are generally employed as crosslinking agents or as spacers between two different chemical entities. The PEG moiety in the heterofunctional PEG derivatives provides water solubility, biocompatibility, and flexibility. Applications are especially geared towards the development of antibody drug conjugates (ADC’s).
Heterobifunctional PEGylation reagents with molecular weights, branching, and functional groups not listed in our online catalog may be available by custom synthesis. Please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org about pricing and availability of custom PEGs.
Bulk PEGs and GMP grade PEGs are made-to-order. Please contact us for bulk pricing.
- Lim, YGet al., Calcium-binding near-infrared fluorescent nanoprobe for bone tissue imaging. Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 2020, 89:442-7.
- Guo, Q., et al., GLUT1-mediated effective anti-miRNA21 pompon for cancer therapy, Acta Pharmaceutica Sinica B., 2019.
- Liu, L., et al., Platinum-Based Nanovectors Engineered with Immuno-Modulating Adjuvant for Inhibiting Tumor growth and Promoting Immunity, Theranostics, 2018, 8(11), pp.2974-2987.
- Liu, L., et al., Biomimetic Human Serum Albumin Nanoparticle for Efficiently Targeting Therapy to Metastatic Breast Cancers. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2017, 9(8):7424-35.
- Dai, Q., et al., Monoclonal Antibody-Functionalized Multilayered Particles: Targeting Cancer Cells in the Presence of Protein Coronas, ACS Nano, 2015, 9 (3), 2876-2885.
- Dam, H.H., et al., Modular Click Assembly of Degradable Capsules Using Polyrotaxanes, ACS Nano, 2012,(6), 4686-4693.
Note: Starting July 2016, Azide PEG Succinimidyl Carboxymethyl Ester is the new name of the product Azide PEG NHS Ester (MW 3500 (AZIDE-PEG3500-NHS) and MW 5000 (AZIDE-PEG5000-NHS)).
Founded in 2001 by experts in PEG synthesis and PEGylation, JenKem Technology specializes exclusively in the development and manufacturing of high quality polyethylene glycol (PEG) products and derivatives, and related custom synthesis and PEGylation services. JenKem Technology is ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified, and adheres to ICH Q7A guidelines for GMP manufacture. The production of JenKem® PEGs is back-integrated to in-house polymerization from ethylene oxide, enabling facile traceability for regulated customers. JenKem Technology caters to the PEGylation needs of the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and diagnostics, and emerging chemical specialty markets, from laboratory scale through large commercial scale.