PEG products with additional MW may be made to order, please contact us for details
Azide PEG Amine, TFA Salt
$400.00 – $1,600.00
High quality Azide PEG Amine, TFA Salt with standard quality specification of ≥95% Substitution.
Heterobifunctional Azide PEG Amine products for click chemistry from JenKem Technology are generally employed as crosslinking agents or as spacers between two different chemical entities. The PEG moiety in the heterofunctional PEG derivatives provides water solubility, biocompatibility, and flexibility. Applications are especially geared towards the development of antibody drug conjugates (ADC’s).
Heterobifunctional PEGylation reagents with molecular weights, branching, and functional groups not listed in our online catalog may be available by custom synthesis. Please inquire at email@example.com about pricing and availability of custom PEGs.
Bulk and GMP grade PEGs are made-to-order. Please contact us for bulk pricing.
- Sun, T., et al., Co-delivery of Cu(I) chelator and chemotherapeutics as a new strategy for tumor theranostic, Journal of Controlled Release, 2020, V. 321, P. 483-496.
- Coppock, M.B., et al., A novel discovery, maturation, and assay integration approach for the development of ruggedized multi-valent capture receptors exemplified against the chikungunya virus E2 protein, Sensing and Bio-Sensing Research, 2019, V. 22.
- Sun, T., et al., A targeting theranostics nanomedicine as an alternative approach for hyperthermia perfusion, Biomaterials, 2018.
- Yu, S., et al., A density gradient of VAPG peptides on a cell-resisting surface achieves selective adhesion and directional migration of smooth muscle cells over fibroblasts. Acta biomaterialia, 2018, 72, pp.70-81.
- Ma, H., et al., Dehydroascorbic Acid and pGPMA Dual Modified pH-Sensitive Polymeric Micelles for Target Treatment of Liver Cancer, Journal of pharmaceutical sciences, 2018, 107(2), pp.595-603.
- Ma, H., DHA and pGPMA Dual Modified pH Sensitive Polymeric Micelles for Target Treatment of Liver Cancer, Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2017.
- Pei, X., et al., Dehydroascorbic Acids-modified Polymer Micelles Target Cancer Cells to Enhance Anti-tumor Efficacy of Paclitaxel. Scientific Reports, 2017, 7(1):975.
- Ackerman, D.S., et al., Tethered fluorogen assay to visualize membrane apposition in living cells, Bioconjugate Chemistry, 2017.
- Zhou, X., et al., d‐Fructose Modification Enhanced Internalization of Mixed Micelles in Breast Cancer Cells via GLUT5 Transporters, Macromolecular Bioscience, 2017.
- Guo, Y., et al., Cell Microenvironment-Controlled Antitumor Drug Releasing-Nanomicelles for GLUT1-Targeting Hepatocellular Carcinoma Therapy, ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 2015.
Founded in 2001 by experts in PEG synthesis and PEGylation, JenKem Technology specializes exclusively in the development and manufacturing of high quality polyethylene glycol (PEG) products and derivatives, and related custom synthesis and PEGylation services. JenKem Technology is ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified, and adheres to ICH Q7A guidelines for GMP manufacture. The production of JenKem® PEGs is back-integrated to in-house polymerization from ethylene oxide, enabling facile traceability for regulated customers. JenKem Technology caters to the PEGylation needs of the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and diagnostics, and emerging chemical specialty markets, from laboratory scale through large commercial scale.