PEG products with additional MW may be made to order, please contact us for details
PEG (Acetic Acid)2
$80.00 – $320.00
PEG (Acetic Acid)2 (PEG di-acetic acid or PEG dicarboxyl) with superior quality specification of ≥95% Substitution.
PEG (Acetic Acid)2 from JenKem Technology is a homobifunctional PEG employed for amine pegylation and crosslinking, reactive towards the amine group of lysine(s). Homobifunctional PEG derivatives from JenKem Technology have numerous applications as crosslinkers for PEGylation of proteins and peptides, nanoparticle and surface modifications. Conjugation with homobifunctional PEGs ensures an increased drug load compared to pegylation with linear PEGs. JenKem Technology offers Acetic Acid PEG Acetic Acid with MW 2,000 Da (CM-PEG2000-CM), MW 3,500 Da (CM-PEG3500-CM), MW 5,000 Da (CM-PEG5000-CM), and MW 7,500 Da (CM-PEG7500-CM), in 1g and 5g packing sizes.
Different MW of PEG (Acetic Acid)2 may be available by custom synthesis, please email us at email@example.com for details on custom PEGs. JenKem Technology provides repackaging services for an additional fee, please contact us if you require a different package size than our catalog selection.
Bulk PEGs and GMP grade PEGs are made-to-order. Please contact us for bulk pricing.
Note: Starting July 2016, PEG (Acetic Acid)2 is the new name of the product Carboxyl PEG Carboxyl (MW 2000 Da (COOH-PEG2000-COOH), MW 3500 Da (COOH-PEG3500-COOH), MW 5,000 Da (COOH-PEG5000-COOH), and MW 7500 Da (COOH-PEG7500-COOH); or PEG Dicarboxyl. JenKem Technology has revised the name of the product to better reflect the chemical structure, as many other PEG derivatives with COOH group are offered in the catalog.
1. Ji, F., et al., A Dual pH/Magnetic Responsive Nanocarrier Based on PEGylated Fe3O4 Nanoparticles for Doxorubicin Delivery, Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 2018, 18.7: 4464-4470.
2. Xiao, S., et al., Aptamer-mediated gene therapy enhanced antitumor activity against human hepatocellular carcinoma in vitro and in vivo, Journal of Controlled Release, 2017.
3. Jing, P., et al, Enhanced growth inhibition of prostate cancer in vitro and in vivo by a recombinant adenovirus-mediated dual-aptamer modified drug delivery system, Cancer Letters, 2016, V. 383(2), P. 230-242.
4. Lorenzo, M. M., et al., Homodimeric Protein–Polymer Conjugates via the Tetrazine–trans-Cyclooctene Ligation, Macromolecules, 2015.
5. Xue, Y., et al., Quantifying thiol–gold interactions towards the efficient strength control, Nature communications, 2014, 5.
6. Xu, P., et al., Hydrogen-bonded and reduction-responsive micelles loading atorvastatin for therapy of breast cancer metastasis. Biomaterials, 2014, 35(26): p. 7574-7587.
7. Gajbhiye, V., et al., Drug-loaded nanoparticles induce gene expression in human pluripotent stem cell derivatives. Nanoscale, 2014, 6(1): p. 521-31.
8. Gao, X., et al., Prostate stem cell antigen-targeted nanoparticles with dual functional properties: in vivo imaging and cancer chemotherapy. Int J Nanomedicine, 2012, 7: p. 4037-51.
Founded in 2001 by experts in PEG synthesis and PEGylation, JenKem Technology specializes exclusively in the development and manufacturing of high quality polyethylene glycol (PEG) products and derivatives, and related custom synthesis and PEGylation services. JenKem Technology is ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified, and adheres to ICH Q7A guidelines for GMP manufacture. The production of JenKem® PEGs is back-integrated to in-house polymerization from ethylene oxide, enabling facile traceability for regulated customers. JenKem Technology caters to the PEGylation needs of the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and diagnostics, and emerging chemical specialty markets, from laboratory scale through large commercial scale.