PEG products with additional MW may be made to order, please contact us for details
Methoxy PEG Succinimidyl Propionate
$160.00 – $6,400.00
JenKem Technology’s Methoxy PEG Succinimidyl Propionate (Methoxy PEG Succinimidyl Propanoate, Methoxy PEG SPA, mPEG-SPA, or M-PEG SPA) is a high quality amine reactive NHS PEG product with a stable non-degradable linker between the PEG polymeric chain and the NHS ester. Methoxy PEG Succinimidyl Propionate reacts with the amine group of lysine(s), such as those on on HGH antagonist, growth hormone B2036, granulocyte colony stimulating factor MAXY-G34 (CSF MAXY-G34) , or uricase. Methoxy PEG Succinimidyl Propionate has a longer hydrolysis half-life compared with M-PEG-SCM.
JenKem Technology offers Methoxy PEG SPA with MW 5000 Da (M-SPA-5000), MW 10000 Da (M-SPA-10K), MW 20000 Da (M-SPA-20K), MW 30000 Da (M-SPA-30K), MW 40000 Da (M-SPA-40K) in 1g and 10g packing sizes. Different MW of Methoxy PEG SPA products may be available by custom synthesis, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details on custom PEGs. Other linear JenKem NHS ester PEGs are available – if interested please select stable linker NHS PEGs, carbonate linker stable NHS PEGs, or cleavable linker NHS PEGs. JenKem Technology provides repackaging services for an additional fee, please contact us if you require a different package size than our catalog selection.
Bulk PEGs and GMP grade PEGs are made-to-order. Please contact us for bulk pricing.
- Supasena, W., et al., Enhanced selective cytotoxicity of doxorubicin to breast cancer cells by methoxypolyethylene glycol conjugation via a novel beta-thiopropanamide linker, European Polymer Journal, 2020, 141, 110056.
- Pfister, D., et al., Model-based development of an on-column PEGylation process, React. Chem. Eng., 2016.
- Ingold, O., et al., A reactive continuous chromatographic process for protein PEGylation, React. Chem. Eng., 2016.
- Pfister, D., et al., Integrated process for high conversion and high yield protein PEGylation, Biotechnol. Bioeng., 2016.
- Goffin V, et al., Pegvisomant Pfizer/Sensus. Curr Opin Investig Drugs, 2004, 5:463–468.
Founded in 2001 by experts in PEG synthesis and PEGylation, JenKem Technology specializes exclusively in the development and manufacturing of high quality polyethylene glycol (PEG) products and derivatives, and related custom synthesis and PEGylation services. JenKem Technology is ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified, and adheres to ICH Q7A guidelines for GMP manufacture. The production of JenKem® PEGs is back-integrated to in-house polymerization from ethylene oxide, enabling facile traceability for regulated customers. JenKem Technology caters to the PEGylation needs of the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and diagnostics, and emerging chemical specialty markets, from laboratory scale through large commercial scale.