Sales and Marketing Assistant
Job Type: Full-time
Location: United States – Texas – Plano
Additional notes: Must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Local candidates preferred as no relocation benefits are provided for the position.
Sales and marketing for PEGylation products and services: provides quotations and information on product availability, and provides answers to technical questions to customers, by phone or email; processes orders, shipping, and payments; develops and maintains customer relationships; identifies and develops new customers and new markets for PEGylation products and services; and performs other tasks as assigned by the manager.
Bachelor’s degree or higher (Chemistry/Biology/Biochemistry or similar background required); Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; Excellent reading, speaking, and writing skills in business English; Good arithmetic skills and attention to details required; Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required; English/Chinese bilingual preferred; Ability to work independently required.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter including salary expectations, and an updated resume at email: email@example.com.
Project Manager – GMP Manufacturing, PEG Synthesis
Job Type: Full-time
Location: P.R. China – Tianjin or Beijing
Project Manager is responsible for overseeing projects related to process development and cGMP manufacturing of Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) derivatives. The project manager manages the communication with cross-functional project teams involved in process development, cGMP PEG synthesis, and analytical testing, and with JenKem Technology’s global customers, as well as tracks deliverables and costs for reporting to JenKem Technology’s customers and management team. Senior level position of General Manager for the GMP Manufacturing Plant available for the right candidate.
- Central point of contact internally and for customers. Maintains positive relationships with customers.
- Daily responsibilities including leading customer conference calls, providing project updates, coordination of information flow, coordination of resources, resolution of issues between customer and JenKem Technology, writing project reports, and tracking project deliverables, scope, costs and schedules.
- Provide leadership to facilitate problem solving and decision making. Recommend solutions for addressing project related problems.
- Maintain direct involvement with other departments within JenKem Technology to help develop specifications, provide information required for analytical methods, contribute information for GMP PEG synthesis related documentation such as investigations, batch records and reports and translate contract requirements for JenKem Technology departments.
- Advanced degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or a scientific related field of study. Knowledge of organic, polymer and analytical chemistry.
- Previous working knowledge of cGMP manufacturing in the US or Europe, preferably polymer-related or pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Proven aptitude for project management tools. Proficiency using project management tools to oversee all elements of project lifecycle including scheduling/planning, meeting coordination, tracking of costs and deliverables, reporting to stakeholders, and risk mitigation. Project Management Certification a plus.
- Outstanding demonstrated interpersonal skills in English and Mandarin a must (both written and oral)
- Computer and software skills including MS Office Suite programs, Internet, email systems required.
- Proven multi-tasking skills able to handle multiple projects simultaneously within a GMP environment; ability to motivate teams, work within aggressive timelines collaboratively with cross-functional departments
- Demonstrated ability to work as a strong contributor in a team environment on complex projects.
- Required skills include strong communication, leadership, decision-making, organizational and analytical skills. A candidate must be able to maintain customer focus, handle difficult discussions, build consensus, work independently and prioritize multiple tasks and adjust quickly, as needed. The ideal candidate must be willing to pursue tasks that may be required for projects but are not clearly defined within this job description.
- Detail-oriented, dependable, motivated, ability to work with minimal supervision.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter including salary expectations; and an updated resume at email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 2001 by recognized experts in PEG synthesis and PEGylation, JenKem Technology specializes exclusively in the development and manufacturing of high quality polyethylene glycol (PEG) products and derivatives, custom PEG derivative synthesis, and PEGylation services. JenKem Technology is ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified, and adheres to ICH Q7A guidelines for GMP manufacture. The production of JenKem® PEGs is back-integrated to on-site manufacturing from ethylene oxide, enabling facile traceability for GMP regulated customers. JenKem Technology caters to the PEGylation needs of the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and diagnostics, and emerging chemical specialty markets, from laboratory scale through large commercial scale.